The Salina personal injury attorneys at Neustrom & Associates have been helping the injured recover since 1979.
- Motor vehicle accidents: If you have been injured in a car, truck, or motorcycle accident due to the negligence of another, you have a right to be compensated for your injuries. We stand up to the big insurance companies to make sure our clients get a full and fair recovery.
- Wrongful Death: If a loved one has died due to the negligence or misconduct of someone else, you may have standing to bring a wrongful death action. Losing an important person in your life leaves a void. We fight for you because we know what a loss like this looks like. We have been there before and we want you to find the justice you deserve.
- Defective products: If a company has put a dangerously defective product on the market, people are going to be injured as a result. You have a right for the company to compensate you for any damages you have sustained as a result of their defective product.
- Slip and Fall: Property owners and managers have a duty to keep their property reasonably safe and free of hazards. When a property owner fails in this duty, people can sustain slips or falls resulting in serious injuries. The property owner is responsible for the damages caused by their failure to keep their place safe and violating their legal duty.
At Neustrom & Associates we have seen serious injuries and harm caused by the fault of others. We have helped those with serious injuries, traumatic brain injuries, death cases and everything in between. We fight for the injured so that they can focus on their own personal recovery. We have resolved over 3,000 injury or wrongful death cases, large and small. Specific case examples include:
- Hit and run motorcycle resulting in traumatic brain injury – St. Francis
- Trucker fatigue, negligence, farmer lost arm use – Republic County
- Spinal cord injury – North Central Kansas
- Brain Injury, rolled car, intra-family suit — Osborne
- Bad fences, wrongful death, cows on highway – Cloud County
- Bus collision, multiple victims – Interstate 70
- Brain Injury, woman ejected from car – Junction City
- Defective railings and porch stairs – Salina and Herington
- Pharmacy errors – Salina and Lindsborg
- Assault and battery – Salina
- Day care, baby shaking – Salina
- Brain injury from carbon monoxide, roofing company — Ellsworth
- Bridge collapse – Lincoln County and Saline County
- Defective mower, gas tank, burned farmer – Salina County
If you need help call our law firm at 785-825-1505, Toll-Free 888-575-2946 or contact us online today to answer your questions or review your case.